Wednesday 8 May 2013

Game update: 08/05/13

The theme this week is Gran-Gran going all modern.

Notification for the latest Gran-Gran theme update

Her goals continue, and for more on them head over to my post for the second batch of Gran-Gran goals. Meanwhile the new content is all contemporary. Here it is:

Tables:
  • Modern Bistro Table - 1,100 coins
Chairs:
  • Modern Bistro Chair - 1,000 coins
Wall decorations:
  • Glowing Light Box - 2,800 coins
  • Modern Circle Art - 3,200 coins
Floor decorations:
  • Ultramodern Fountain - locked by goal
Wallpapers:
  • Light Bar - 600 coins
Floor tiles:
  • Elegant - 300 coins
Counters:
  • Bistro Counter - locked by goal

Note that purchases of some of these items is required in the new Gran-Gran goals, so don't dive straight into your wallet right away.

I love this update! The items are all very stylish. I'm tempted to incorporate some of the stuff into my restaurant if possible, especially considering that it's all cheap again (due to its inclusion in a set of goals).

For now, I'm sticking with just the one change - I've switched from a Brown floor to the Elegant floor in my main area:


The Garlic Tree with Brown floor tiles

The Garlic Tree with Elegant floor tiles

In the end this refurbishment cost close to 100,000 coins! Those individual floor tiles soon add up! I'm delighted with the result though. And I'm going to consider the new table, chair and counter as well.

And if all this wasn't enough,  there are three new recipes too. And they're all on the Basic Grill! The first is Beet & Feta Salad which is situated at the start of the recipe list and is readily available, while there are two others - Kobe Beef Burger and Roasted Chicken - which are locked by goal. I'll make a separate post to analyse these recipes in due course.

No comments:

Post a Comment