Tuesday 23 April 2013

App update: 23/04/13

For the first time in quite a while, there is a new update to the Restaurant Story app available for iOS users such as myself.

Restaurant Story app update on iTunes store

As you can see above, the update only includes one element - 'ENHANCED GRAPHICS for iPhone 5 Players'. Now my iPod Touch is only a third generation device, so although I can download the update, it has had no visible impact on my interface. Only players using a fifth generation iPod Touch or iPhone will spot any changes.

And I have learned that those changes are pretty simple. The image on the screen is no longer cropped. In other words the vertical black strips on either side are gone. This means the whole screen is now in use!

I find it staggering that such a situation even existed on fifth generation devices when it didn't on older devices such as my own. But there you go.

This app update was almost across the board as far as TeamLava's story games go. Bakery Story, Castle Story, Fashion Story and Pet Shop Story all got similar updates too.

Stay tuned for news of tomorrow's weekly in-game update tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment