Saturday 8 June 2013

Holidays!

From this Monday (10th June) to Monday 24th June, I'll be away holidaying on sunnier shores.

Therefore I won't be making any posts over the next couple of weeks, so don't be alarmed at the lack of activity on my part.

This obviously means you'll be on your own for the next two updates along with any goal sets which are released.

However Restaurant Story being the addictive game that it is, I'll still be playing the app as I will have wifi access. I'm planning to stick to dishes which take 12 hours or more to prepare so as to avoid spending the majority of my vacation staring at my iPod screen! This could actually be a great chance to advance the mastering meter on the 1-2 days recipes.

What is for sure is that I won't be tipping during the next fortnight and since I'll still be active in the game, expect my star rating to drop drastically from its current level four state.

As for the blog, I'll post a summary of any new content when I return. Until then, Hoşçakal!

No comments:

Post a Comment