Monday 31 August 2015

The Garlic Tree opens its doors to the world

I've always tried to be very secretive when it comes to my Storm8 ID. The reason for this is quite simple - I try not to have too many neighbours, and publishing my Storm8 ID could possibly result in a barrage of neighbour requests that I could really be doing without.

But I've found a workaround! I have a secondary account which I only use for 'emergency gifting' and checking the level at which new content is unlocked. This account has been on-the-go for a long time, but for some reason I'd never thought to use it as a gateway to my primary account.

So here's how it works. If you fancy stopping by my restaurant, The Garlic Tree, you need only invite lorettasapron to be a new neighbour. This is my secondary account's Storm8 ID. After doing this you'll be able to visit Lilac Hill which is a hovel of a place. But that's really not the point! The magic happens when you visit the wall - there you'll find a message posted by yours truly, and thus a link to The Garlic Tree!

The Garlic Tree

I should make it clear right now that I am not currently accepting new neighbours, so it's really not worth your time leaving your own Storm8 ID on my wall. However you are very much welcome to leave a message and some tips. I always try my best to respond to non-neighbours so you'll most probably hear back from me soon enough!

I look forward to hearing from you!

6 comments:

  1. How do you have 2 accounts?!? I'd love to sign out of this one and play on my daughter's account but I can't figure out how!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you play on iOS or Android? (I'm not sure if the following feature exists on Android)

      If you tap the icon in the top right corner you'll see a button called 'Account Settings'. Tap this and you get the option to 'Log in to Another Account'. You'll need to set up a password for both accounts if you haven't already done so, but then you can flip between accounts all on one device. :)

      Delete
    2. Droider here. This does exist on Android, but not on Kindle as far as I'm aware :)

      Delete
  2. Lilac Hill is such a pretty name :) It's great that you're opening TGT up to the world. I imagine it's become a rather hot destination given the popularity of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know about a hot destination, but I have had a few visitors and very kind messages! It's also nice to hear from readers! :)

      Delete
  3. Not gonna lie, I fangirled when I saw TGT on my wall 😁. iOS user here, I will check that out!

    ReplyDelete