Monday 12 February 2018

The five year milestone

On Tuesday 12th February 2013 I welcomed everyone aboard for an adventure. Five years later and the Restaurant Story Adventures blog is still bobbing along, having enjoyed and endured the crest and trough of many a wave.

I've come a long way since launch day when I noted 14 pageviews within the first few minutes of the blog going live, only to then discover that those were all by me as I admired my handiwork! Back in July 2017 the one million marker was passed, and with this being my 665th post, that means I've averaged a new post every 2.7 days over the past half decade.

Writing this blog has been such a positive experience, and has led me to meet some wonderful neighbours within the game. Admittedly I am not quite as enthusiastic with it as I was even a year ago, but that is largely a consequence of the game itself losing some of its charm with the continuous goals grind.

However I promised myself a very long time ago that I would be there the day that support was pulled on Restaurant Story. And I don't break promises. Whether it be next week, next month or (god forbid!) another five years away, rest assured I'll be there providing my exhaustive and flowery analysis.

Enjoy the rest of your day one and all!

6 comments: