Saturday 23 May 2015

Game update: 22/05/15

This is a short but very sweet update post following another exciting development yesterday.

Notification for new expansion

Five weeks on from the addition of the 24x27 expansion, today we can rejoice at another new expansion, this time to 25x28. The requirements are as follows:
  • 20,000,000 coins and 70 neighbours; or
  • 80 gems

In the April Suggestions Box I asked Storm8 to keep the expansions coming, so it's great to see that actually done, with the game's developers giving long term players all the more reason to keep coming back. Now I'm wondering just how many new expansions we're going to be getting over the next while! As long as the performance of the game isn't compromised the sky's the limit, so here's hoping there's more to come!

I've got a long wait to ever grow to 25x28. I'm approaching the required coins to execute the previous 24x27 expansion, but I already had over 12 million coins saved up when it was added. Saving from scratch for this 20 million coin expansion will be a long term goal, but that's fine with me. These expansions give veteran players something to push towards, and are very much welcomed!

By the way, I had originally planned to publish a new Suggestions Box today, but don't worry, it will be posted on Monday as a little bonus!

1 comment:

  1. I expanded twice, am almost broke but extremely happy!!!!

    ReplyDelete