Thursday 28 May 2015

A short break and some sunshine

Those who have been reading this blog from the start will probably be well aware that it is at this time of year that I flunk off for a couple of weeks on a short break and take in some sunshine on warmer shores. And 2015 is no exception - I'm heading off tomorrow and won't return until Friday 12th June.

During that time I won't be publishing any posts on here, so you'll have to find something else to fill your Wednesday nights with! I'll round up all the goings-on when I'm back, and that obviously may include a goal set. Since the derby day goals were added midway through May rather than on the first Wednesday it could be that I don't miss out after all, but I suspect the usual routine will be reinstated next month.

For my neighbours, I do plan to play while away, although I won't be checking in too often - there's going to be a lot of 2 day Roast Chicken cooked!

Until I return take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment