Tuesday 12 February 2013

The Garlic Tree at a glance

So here is a glimpse at my restaurant, entitled The Garlic Tree which is at Level 77.


The Garlic Tree at a glance

For a long time I've tried to keep a realistic appearance, but have recently been making some 'investments' which will result in a long-term change in look - a move towards creating a fantasy restaurant. I'll be adding plenty of new sections to the restaurant over the next few months in addition to those I already have:
 
Main 'posh' section (Kissing Swans temporary for Valentines)

Foyer Section
                                          
Kitchen section

Table tennis section

Valentine's Day section

I previously housed an Autumn/Thanksgiving section where the Valentines Day section now is, and it will return in due course.

My big problem at the moment though is a lack of space. I need enough room to display the various sections I have prepared in storage without losing the seating areas which will ensure a steady income. And with the high costs of expansion, my current priority is saving the necessary coins for expanding. I'm well on the way to my next one though - 3,000,000 coins for 18x21. I've got circa 2,600,000 coins at present.



No comments:

Post a Comment