Wednesday 20 February 2013

Expansion time!

After saving for weeks on end, I'm finally ready to pay for my next expansion, to 18x21 for 3,000,000 coins. I needed to add a couple more neighbours to get to the necessary 35 neighbours to allow the expansion, but I've got there.

Also, I've actually got around 3,300,000 coins as I'll need to deck out the new space in my restaurant and like to have some cash left over just in case.

So here is what my restaurant looked like before and after the expansion:

The Garlic Tree before expansion to 18x21

The Garlic Tree after expansion to 18x21

I think the time is coming when I will be changing the layout of my restaurant according to a blueprint that is presently being housed in my head. The big change will be the door moving to the centre of the right-hand wall (I've bought the second door for allowing the movement of the door). This change will allow more themed sections in my restaurant.

My next expansion will cost 3,500,000 coins and requires 40 neighbours. I'll get there eventually!

Another alteration you may have spotted is that my Valentine's Day theme is gone. The flowers in the centre of the restaurant and the bookcase and chair in the foyer section were there prior to Valentine's so have just been reinstated, but the section which previously hosted the Romantic Couple has been filled with a Steampunk section:

Steampunk section

I built this up over time - the Steampunk Globe and Steampunk Lamp cost coins and are pretty good value, but the tables, chairs and counters did require gems and the Steampunk Couch was a 3rd prize in the Steampunk box. I didn't have any preference for which item I obtained from this box for 24 gems, but was very satisfied with the result.

Hopefully some other themed sections I have prepared in storage will see the light of day soon, especially if I alter my layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment