Wednesday 13 February 2013

Game update: 12/02/13

A rare Tuesday update. The bottom line is that all of the Valentine's content from 2012 has been re-released. We got all of the goal recipes from Valentine's 2012 as well as the two appliances which were released last year.

The recipes are as follows:

For the Basic Stove

For the Basic Oven

For the Basic Grill

For the Chocolate Maker

For the Candy Heart Stove

So this is good news if like me you joined the game after February 2012 - seven new recipes to master. However if you were around at that time then there's not much to inspire here, and the same goes for the other re-released content.

Tables:
  • Red Heart Table - 5 gems
  • Heart Host Table - 18,000 coins

Chairs:
  • Red Heart - 5,000 coins

Wall decorations:
  • Movie Poster - 28,000 coins
  • Cross My Heart - 9,000 coins
  • Cupid's Arrows - 14,000 coins

Floor decorations:
  • Heart Floor Lamp - 8 gems
  • Heart Piano - 48 gems
  • Kissing Statue - 34 gems
  • Heart Statue - 18 gems
  • Valentine Candelabra - 8 gems
  • Romantic Park Bench - 30 gems
  • Rose Seller - 14 gems
  • Amethyst Heart - 18 gems
  • Valentine Robot - 35,000 coins
  • Giant Rose Basket - 18,000 coins
  • Valentine Divider - 12,000 coins
  • Love Birds - 42,000 coins

Wallpapers:
  • Heart Border - 1 gem
  • Flying Heart - 6,000 coins
  • Hearts - 7,000 coins
Floor tiles:
  • Heart - 1 gem
Appliances:
  • Chocolate Maker - 10,000 coins
  • Candy Heart Stove - 10,000 coins
Counters:
  • Valentine - 6 gems
Boxes:
  • Valentine Chest* - 24 gems
*I assume this is the Valentine's Box from 2012, although there was one for 2011 as well.

That's a good load of stuff available, although with my saving for another expansion and with little space to make my Valentine's Day section larger, I chose only to buy the Valentine Robot as I love having a character overseaing the kitchen and also 13 of the Valentine Divider to surround my Valentine's Day section:

Valentine's secction complete with Valentine Dividers

I'd love to buy the Romantic Park Bench as I've got an outdoor section stored for when I've got more space, but I just can't afford it at the moment.

All in all though a good update, with plenty to choose from if you're feeling romantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment