Thursday 21 March 2013

Follow up on Action Chef Box

Yesterday I reported on the latest update in Restaurant Story.

Within, I conjectured that the glorious Petal Pond which is an item available in the Action Chef Box is a first prize. I can reveal it is not!

In fact, it is a second prize, meaning there is a 5% chance of winning the Petal Pond. Personally, this doesn't alter the situation for me, as I can't even afford one go at the Action Chef Box currently. But if you desperately wanted this beautiful decoration before but were put off by its inclusion in a box, at least this news will encourage you to gamble a few gems on trying to win the Petal Pond.

So what is the first prize? Well, it is called Action Dining and can be seen on the TeamLava Forum in post #27 (you may need to log in using your StormID and password which can be set within any TL game). Quite a prize eh?

It's just a shame I'll never own it. It's in situations like this that I'd like the top prizes in boxes to be offered (even at more than 24 gems) for a limited time more often than just on Black Friday and at Christmas. Perhaps a sale like this will take place on Easter weekend... I can dream!

2 comments:

  1. How I do get Action Chef Box if I don't have enough gems?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only way to buy the Action Chef Box is to pay up the 24 gems. The items you can obtain from it are exclusive to the box - they cannot be bought anywhere else :)

      Delete