Saturday 11 May 2013

New Gran-Gran recipes for second batch

Contained within this week's latest Gran-Gran themed update were another three new recipes. Here they are:

First new recipe for Basic Grill

Second new recipe for Basic Grill

Third new recipe for Basic Grill

As you can see, all three dishes are on the Basic Grill.

The Beet & Feta Salad is available immediately while the other two recipes need to be unlocked by completing the Gran-Gran goals for this week.

Please note that the Marinated Chicken was originally called Roasted Chicken but was later renamed to avoid confusion with the existing Roast Chicken recipe on the Basic Oven.

It's nice to once again see the new recipes included on one of the existing Basic appliances rather than having the inconvenience of having to build a new appliance. Personally I'd have liked these to be longer cooking dishes as there are already a lot of 1-2 hours recipes on the Basic Grill, but as they are involved in a set of goals designed for newer players, it's probably right for them to be shorter recipes.

The statistics on these new foods are nothing to write home about but - just like last week - these new recipes allow you to bank another 6 gems. And with the short waiting time, you can obtain those gems relatively quickly if you have lots of grills.

Plenty to keep us busy then!

4 comments:

  1. Hello can you help me with my restaurant story I'm level 19 now and unlocked all the gran gran goals but by using gems :(( I hate to use my gems coz I save them up for new tables and chairs :(( I have a problem solving gran gran goals and now I nly have 7 gems left wishing I don't need to spend one to finish the goals. SERVE 3 MARINATED CHICKEN, Can't find it in the grill. Bought 2 grills and already served Beet and Feta Salad many times :9 HELP ME PLEASE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unlike the Beet & Feta Salad, the Marinated Chicken is right at the end of the list of recipes on the Basic Grill. In fact, it's the very last dish. I hope this helps! :)

      Delete
  2. can anyone help . I've been playing this game for a year or two and im not lvl99 and still have not unlocked these two dishes xl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to complete the Gran-Gran goals to unlock them. There's a link to them within the above article.

      I'm surprised you haven't got them yet if you've been playing as long as you have! They're on the Basic Grill just in case you haven't checked there. :)

      Delete