Thursday 27 November 2014

Black Friday is on!

Moments after posting this week's update post, I stumbled across this beauty of a teaser:

Black Friday teaser

Considering the amount of bigging up of Black Friday I have done on this blog over the last few months, I must admit I am somewhat relieved to get confirmation that the event will be hitting Restaurant Story this weekend.

Presumably we can expect old LTOs, high-placed box prizes and removed items to be brought back for one day only, along with a 40% off gems sale to boot.

And that's before the 'other goodies' referred to in the teaser are taken into account. I suspect this will consist of a Thanksgiving sweepstake of some sort where a number of very lucky players will win a massive stash of gems. There have been a couple of formats for these sweepstakes in the past, with last year's based around a ticket for every real dollar spent by US players on Black Friday.

The wait is almost over!

2 comments:

  1. EEEEEEEEEEEE!! Only two more days! I can't wait! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first Black Friday since I started playing. I thought the boxes might be half off. Now that would have been awesome!

    ReplyDelete