Sunday 22 June 2014

Reduced service at The Garlic Tree

Tomorrow Action Chef Lee and myself are heading to sunnier climbs for a couple of weeks, and the Swedes are being left in charge. They work hard in the Kitchen, but they're not known for interacting with the neighbours and leaving tips. However they have promised to try and send gifts.

In all seriousness, I'm going away on holiday tomorrow for a fortnight, and as a result there won't be any blog posts for a couple of weeks.

I'll still be playing Restaurant Story while away (it's an addiction!) but won't be visiting my neighbours to leave tips. Instead I'll be shoving some 2 day dishes in the oven and relying on food gifts to keep the customers from leaving in a huff.

Last year when I was on a break there was a set of goals. Hopefully there won't be this time as I'd much rather chill and relax than frantically request a mysterious part for a new appliance! Indeed if we follow the recent pattern then the next goal set should be in the first week of July, by which time I'll be home (and well tanned!)

Until then, goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment