Tuesday 24 September 2013

Porridge and pizza aced

Following up my post over the weekend regarding a pursuit of mastery in the Halloween edition of Restaurant Story from last year, I'm pleased to say that I managed to accrue the two gems for acing Pumpkin Porridge and Candy Corn Pizza by Sunday evening.

And I seem to have achieved this in good time, with the Halloween 2012 version still supported on my device for now, although I have read of some users no longer being able to use this version of the game. This may however be due to the iOS 7 upgrade.

As I said in Saturday's article, it was disappointing to receive the news that the Christmas 2012 edition was no longer supported just a short time after discovering the possibility of mastering several recipes exclusive to that version.

But I guess you can't expect TeamLava to continue supporting old apps forever. It would just have been nice for some sort of notice to be posted either in-game or online in advance to notify players that they would need to update to the regular edition in the coming days. Then I wouldn't have got my hopes up so much!

For now, we can all dream of another Halloween edition (well, at least iOS users) for this year. Perhaps the porridge and pizza from 2012 might even make a reappearance, thus rendering my dedication to mastering them unneccesary!

No comments:

Post a Comment